Sunday, August 1, 2010

Road Trip





Yesterday the kids and I packed it up and headed south to Williamsburg for some heavy duty school shopping. My mom went along with us, as dad stayed home to tend to chores and Randy was putting up rafters on the garage (more update on that later).

We met up with my sister and her family and the kids were off to the waterpark with uncle Jeremy. Us girls shopped away for most of the day and got some great deals!!

In the evening it was off to my cousin Mike and his wife Beth's house for their wedding reception. What a beautiful home! It was great to visit with family and see everyone again! Congrats Mike and Beth:) times two!!


We headed back to the hotel and the kids STILL were not tired, so they swam some more. We were up and at 'em early this morning for a little more shopping before heading home. It was great to get home! Now if I could just get the kids to take a nap.......

No comments:

Post a Comment