Friday, January 14, 2011

I think I can....I think I can.....I think I can...

Yep... he can!! Derek that is, and rolling over is what he can now do!! Last night he was having "tummy time" when I looked over and he had rolled over from his tummy to his back on the left side! I was definitely NOT expecting that!! Tonight I had the video camera all ready to go just in case it wasn't a fluke... and he did it again!! I looked back in the baby books, and Eryn was 3 months and Nolan 4 months when they first rolled over. Derek is only 2 1/2 months! Just goes to show how different your kids can be!! Now... if we can just get him to sleep through the night....

1 comment:

  1. NO WAY!! I can.not.believe how FAST he is growing. Slow down big guy!! Thanks for sharing the video! Landon and I probably watched it twenty times in a row!

    ReplyDelete