Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cereal it is!



My helper Eryn assisted me to get the high chair cleaned up and from the basement. It was time to try it out! Doesn't he look so small in that chair? Believe me this baby is growing like a weed!

Derek has been eating like mad for the past few days. We can hardly keep up with him!! He has yet to sleep through the night, and during my 3am bonding time with him this morning, I did some web searching to see just what our options were. I read many articles about starting cereal and the pros and cons of doing so this early in the game, and we decided to go for it! Derek is just growing by leaps and bounds, and is having a bottle about every three hours, so long story short I was off to Walmart today to get rice cereal!




Suprisingly, he did rather well with taking the cereal. No real sour faces or anything... like he's been doing it for weeks! We will see how this goes... it's 8 pm and he's already asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment