Sunday, May 6, 2012

Upper Iowa Graduate!

My cousin Tim and I, both graduating Cum Laude!

My support team!  Randy, Eryn, Nolan and myself.  Derek stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Sabelka.  He would not have been a fan of waiting and sitting in a hot gymnasium!

Yeah!  I did it!  And, it was much cooler outside than in the gym!
Yesterday was a big day for me.  In December I finished my online studies at Upper Iowa for my BA; yesterday was the true finish....graduation!  I contemplated for a long time whether or not I would attend the ceremony.  I have to say my cousin Tim was an inspiration for me as well, as he also went back to school to pursue his BA.  I didn't particpate in NICC graduation in 1999, so I figured, why not?!  I was SO glad that I did!!  All those years of hard work, dedication and sacrifice have paid off.  I also have to mention that I could have not made this accomplishment possible without the love, understanding, support and (most of all) patience of my family, most of all my husband!  I love you all, and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment