Monday, March 14, 2011

A Day With my Boys+ Great family!
















I spent today at home... I guess you could say I was celebrating my birthday. We get our birthday off from work, so for me it was a win win situation! I got to spend the day with two of my favorite boys. We didn't do much (as you can see) but we had a great time! We went to SW and had lunch with Eryn (she gets her day with mom on Friday!) and did some cleaning. Nolan had a good time practicing his photography, and Derek was spoiled by me holding and snuggling with him all day!! Doesn't get much better than this!


Derek has a new favorite toy... the learning puppy. He has even tried to wrestle it!





The weather was so nice we even went outside for a quick walk tonight. So nice to get some fresh air! I can't wait to start running outside again!! When we got back in, to our surprise (and Randy's excitement) the Yankees were on! So, Derek had to have his picture taken for his first official Yankee's game!! You know spring is coming when baseball returns!!


Over the weekend I had a chance to catch up with the Sabelka girls (seems like forever since we were all together!). We also took in a movie with my sister, husband and kids. My brother in law even offered to take the two older kids on Saturday night. Thanks Jeremy you rock!! On Sunday we got together to celebrate Keegan's birthday (with, of course, cake). Then, as tradition holds mom made me my very own German chocolate bday cake (YUM!). Sunday night mom and dad Sabelka came over with supper and MORE cake!! It was great!
Thanks to my family for making my birthday so fun! Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment