Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Eryn!!




I realize I am a little late with this post, but it has been quite the week! We began the week celebrating Eryn's birthday with her family last Sunday, always a fun time!




On Wednesday was Eryn's actual birthday. Wednesdays now are particularly busy with religion class and church, but we managed to sneak in a little singing, candles, and of course cake and ice cream! Eryn was so excited to get a new bike! She has been growing so tall she has outgrown her other bike, so both kids are very anxious to get out and ride! If only the weather would cooperate!




I made Eryn her birthday supper on Tuesday so we could all take time to celebrate. Her request: steak, mashed potatoes, fresh bread and peas! I wish all the kids birthdays would fall on the weekend, so there was more time to celebrate!




On Friday Eryn had a few friends over to celebrate some more! We were off to the Cresco Fitness Center for some swimming and pizza. The kids all got along great and had a fun time! Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Sabelka for watching Derek for us!




I thought all our kids would sleep well last night, but I was once again reminded that I am not in control of that! Eryn was up a good part of the night with ear pain; we are guessing she had water trapped in her ear from swimming. Derek is just off schedule with his cold (and I think he is also beginning to teethe). So, here's to hoping for a nap this afternoon!




All 3 kids have been battling colds this week, even little Derek. He's so congested but continues to smile through it all! Melts my heart:) Now, if Spring would just arrive...

No comments:

Post a Comment