Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday Eryn!!


Eryn turned 8 yesterday (March 23rd)...she is getting so big!  I took her to school yesterday and I had to laugh when she was holding my hand walking up to the school.  When we got about 50 yards from the other kids, she all of the sudden let go of my hand.  I guess when you turn 8 it's not cool anymore to hold hands with your mom:)
Eryn celebrated by having her first sleepover.  All in all she had a great time!  There was a lot of food, cake and laughter!  Thanks to Aunt Lacy for coming over to help with painting nails!

                                                  Eryn and her friends
                                                   Eryn with her gifts from mom and dad and her brothers
                                                 Little miss Ella joined in on the fun too!  She's practicing for her
                                                first birthday next month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment