Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Fever!!

yesterday was so georgous!  We had all the windows open, kids had shorts on....It was great!  I got to get some Spring Cleaning out of the way while Randy continues work on the garage/entry way.  I promised pics but I am waiting until the tile is down, which will be soon!! Yea!! 

Eryn and I have been busy planning her birthday party and First Communion.  Fun Fun!

Today we ventured south to good 'ol Menards for (you guessed it) more supplies!  It's good though, shows progress:)

Then, it was off to my nephew Keegan's 8th birthday party.  The adults are starting to be outnumbered by the kids!  It was a great time, and great weather as well!  It will be hard to be at work this week with such warm temps and sunshine!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment