Sunday, February 10, 2013

Back to Normal

This week I finished up another training for work and was home just before the ice hit on Wednesday.  One more lengthly training and I will be done!  As hoped, the kids got out of school early that day and enjoyed making snow forts.  Eryn has been busy with Girl Scouts selling cookies, and is half way to her goal. 

Yesterday we made a trip to my parent's to visit as they recently returned from Texas.  We celebrated Mom's birthday and Lacy's upcoming birthday with carrot cake, yum!  The kids had a  good time playing as always!

Today we are laying low and getting some projects done in the house.  I am SO looking foward to spring and NO snow!  I signed up for my first 5K of 2013 so that is another sure sign that spring is on it's way!  The kids have a shorter week this week with no school Friday and a couple of early outs.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment