Sunday, February 3, 2013

Where is Spring?

Well, since there is a delay in the Super Bowl, I have some time to update the blog!  Not a whole lot has been going on in the Sabelka household this week.  I was in Des Moines at training for work, so Randy was holding down the fort on his own, and did a fantastic job of it!  I was sure glad to get home on Friday after having to drive down in the ice, and the commute in the city traffic during the snowstorm on Wednesday.  Did I tell you that I am so ready for spring??

Once I was home on Friday we got Eryn's supply of Girl Scout Cookies for her first year of selling.  She's set a goal of 215 boxes, so we are in full selling mode!  The boys got a hair cut on Saturday and we stayed around home catching up on cleaning and laundry.  We got together with friends both nights this weekend so it was nice to catch up with everyone! 

Now, back to another work week... hopefully the kids have a full week of school this week!

Oh, and before I forget.....Happy Belated birthday to my mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment