Monday, November 3, 2014

It's Good to Be 4

Mr. Derek celebrated 4 yesterday.  With the time change NOT in our favor he was up bright and early, which meant this mama needed a lot of coffee to get going!  Those of you who know this kid know that things just come out of his mouth, that well, are just not what you anticipate. His spunk and humor are what I  love most about him.  As I approached him yesterday morning he was full of energy, stood next to Nolan and said "but I'm not bigger yet am I?"  I think he was hoping to be as tall as Nolan when he woke up, but to his disappointment was not quite there yet.  Those thoughts were easily diminished with balloons and presents.

We took a little road trip to Cabela's and had some lunch before returning home.  In the late afternoon/evening the grandparents came by for a visit.  It was a great day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment