Sunday, March 21, 2010

Birthday parties galore!





This weekend was filled with birthday parties, all for little miss Eryn who turns 6 on Tuesday! yes, 6! I can't believe it! They really do grow up before our very eyes!

Friday afternoon I was busy baking up a storm. I made Eryn's chocolate bday cake with buttercream frosting. I tried one of those edible cake images (hannah montana) and it worked well! I also whipped up 4 dozen cupcakes and a pan of bars. Trying to get ahead for next week's order for Annies!

At 3:00 I picked up Eryn and five of her friends from school and we headed home for four hours of fun! The kids had a great time eating and playing various games! They were all tuckered out by 7:30!

On Saturday the kids and I headed to Stacy's to get our bake on and get the sugar cookies baked for our big order next week. In addition to about 100 sugar cookies we also baked up some bars and other cookies to store away in the freezer. It was a very productive day!

In the afternoon the kids and I headed home for some down time (and some naps!) and then Randy and I went out for a very nice supper at the White House!

Today we had Eryn's family birthday party at noon. It was a great day for a party! Eryn got a lot of nice gifts, and it was great to see everyone and catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment