Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eryn is 6 today!








My how time flies.... I remember when Eryn was born like it was yesterday. We waited soooooo long for her to finally arrive:) I can't believe how much she has grown. Today she was up early to open more presents! She got a new Hannah Montana comforter, movie and wall stickers for her room. She was soooo excited! She took cupcakes to school today for treats, and had a great time playing with all the neighborhood kids after school! To celebrate her birthday I thought it would be fun to look back on the past 6 years..... really I just LOVE looking back at the kids' baby pics!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God, I can not believe she is 6 today. She is seriously the most beautiful little girl I know!! Happy Birthday Eryn! ps- I love that pic of Randy and Eryn together!

    ReplyDelete