Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bustin' a Move

Yet another productive weekend! On Saturday I baked with my sister in laws, which is always a good time! In the evening we headed to West Union to my cousin Ann's wedding reception and dance. It was decorated so beautifully, not to mention the bride was also beautiful!! The food was excellent (cake balls)! It was great to see family that I haven't seen since Christmas. The kids had a blast on the dance floor; Nolan was so cute; he went up to my aunt Leann and said "do you want to dance?" It was priceless! They were both worn out by the time we left. I think Eryn was asleep before we left town!

Today we took it easy and got some things done around the house. Needless to say the kids were still recovering from a late night last night. We took lunch out to Randy in the field and Nolan got a ride in the "blue tractor." After that we headed home and Nolan took a much needed Llllooonnnggggg nap!

Tonight I took the kids for a quick bike ride before getting ready for bed. Now it's time to hit the hay and get ready for another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment