Monday, April 19, 2010

If at first you don't succeed, try try again!

Eryn has been trying to learn to ride her bike without training wheels since last fall. Both Randy and I have worked with her several times, but each time she gets frustrated and wants to quit. We figured on her own time she would learn.... well that day has come! Tonight she was practicing on her own up and down the sidewalk. I was so suprised! Even more suprising, within an hour or so, she was riding between our house and the neighbors on her own:) We are so proud of her!!! I even was able to videotape her for about five minutes before she caught on to what I was doing. So, Randy and I have told Eryn that when she is able to ride without the training wheels, she can get a new bike. She already was shopping online (with mom's help) tonight and has one picked out at Wal-Mart... now Nolan wants a new bike; so maybe now it's time to get him trained!

The next hurdle to jump with Eryn will be Little League this summer!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, what a big girl! I was wondering if they would be wanting new bikes. If you want to get rid of Nolan's, I will buy it from you!

    ReplyDelete