Friday, April 30, 2010

It's the little things...

Sometimes I swear that kids grow up before your very eyes! I know I'm a busy person, and that I TRY to keep track of all of the things my kids are learning every day... well last night it hit me. Each night I read a story to the kids before bed. Last night, Eryn brought down a book from her room that I hadn't seen (at least I don't think I have) before. She looked at the title and rattled it right off. Caught me completely off guard. So I opened the book and asked her to read the next page... yep, she is reading this book:) So-- it was her turn to read to me and Nolan last night. She did an awesome job!! I know all kids learn to read, but when those "firsts" happen for your own kids, it's special!! It's those little things in life that give me the warm fuzzies:)

To top it all off, Eryn is having her first sleepover tonight!!! Can't wait to see how it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment