Sunday, June 13, 2010

Recap of the week...





So we've been really busy lately and I have neglected to update the blog!! I will try to do better in the weeks to come:)

Since my last post, a lot has been happening:) Where to begin....

My sister in laws and I enjoyed a great weekend in the cities for some girl time and shopping. I definitely missed my hubby and kids but it's good to get away once in a while!

On Tuesday this week Eryn lost another tooth, so a visit from the tooth fairy was inevitable! It was another tooth on the bottom, and she has yet to lose the top two!

Nolan had an appt in LaCrosse on Tuesday regarding his allergies. Not a suprise, he's allergic to trees, grass and ragweed! Thank goodness for allergy meds!!

Things have also been busy in the house as we are cleaning and moving the kids bedrooms around to accommodate our new addition! It's hard work but I sure feel good when it's done! Eryn wants to paint her room purple, so that will be another project in the weeks to come. As anyone that drives past our house can see, most of the work that will be done will be outside this summer! Good for me, so that there isn't extra mess in the house!!

Yesterday Nolan had a blast with the new piece of machinery in the yard-- a mini excavator! Randy let him run it for a while, and I can tell you I haven't seen that kid concentrate that hard on anything! He loved it!

Last night the kids went with Aunt Stacy for a few hours so that Randy and I could attend an anniversary party for some friends of ours that have been married 10 years. Yes, 10 years.. where does the time go??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment