Sunday, June 27, 2010

Yabba Dabba Do!!!



My sister in law Lacy asked me if the kids would want to be in a parade on Saturday. I was a bit hesitant because I knew Eryn is so shy, but both kids were game! It was unbeliveably HOT but it was fun! The kids had a great time dressing up and waving to everyone as we passed by. I walked along and threw candy as well. Lacy's grandpa makes a great Fred and does a hilarious impression!

After a trip to McDonald's for lunch it was back home to get ready for a family wedding. It was nice to see everyone on the Hackman side.

After some rain last night, it's back to work on the garage today. Randy has been working for the past 3 days straight with hopes of pouring the floor tomorrow, which is also his birthday!! The kids and I will be busy today baking a birthday cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment