Sunday, January 15, 2012

A new 4 letter word

 Well, I've been dreading a weekend like this all winter, and it finally happened.  Actually it started on Wednesday night when Derek came down with the flu, which by the way is another 4 letter word in our household.  I thought he was better on Thursday and Friday, but I was wrong...not able to drink milk and keep it down; so Friday night I wasn't feeling the best and my worst fears were met...woke up in the middle of the night with the flu followed by Eryn at 415 and Nolan the next afternoon.  I was so relieved to wake up this morning with everyone feeling better!  So, the house has been de-germed and we hope the flu has left our household for good! (well, at least for this year).  Hoping for a better week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment