Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I am sure everyone has had chance to think about (and put into action) their New Years' resolutions.   I have two that I am going to diligently work on: 1. Simplifying my life, and 2. spending more time with my family.  "Unofficially" I would also like to blog more and run my first 10K!  Enough said....

Now that I have finished school I am also looking forward to a year of changes that will benefit both myself and my family.  Having the extra time alone is wonderful!  Not having to feel the pressure of assignments, papers, etc. is great.  I actually have had time to read books that are NOT textbooks!

Today the kids and I made chocolate chip muffins (healthy version), molasses cookes (found a super yummy recipe last month) and O'Henry bars....maybe I should have had a resolution to not eat so many sweets:)  I think my 6 mile run this morning helped in that dept.

 Now, I am off to finish a supper of baked potatoes with sauerkraut and pork, and get these kids in the tub, and ready for a FULL week of school!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment