Sunday, January 22, 2012

What's been happening...

Well, another week has passed, rather quickly I might add...we got the first real snowstorm out of the way, so I am ready for spring:)  Eryn sure enjoyed the first snow day of the year, she was literally jumping up and down in front of the tv when school was cancelled!
  We got over the flu bug, and now I am battling a cold.  Trying to take as many vitamins as I possibly can to ward this thing off, but it's getting the best of me.  Luckily, Randy has been lucky enough not to get any of it!  The kids are running around with a slight case of cabin fever... not a good chance of getting a nap in today... oh well!

Yesterday we had a "girls day" to celebrate my mom's upcoming birthday.  First stop was pedicures and then to do a little shopping and lunch.  It was a fun day!

Nolan lost his other bottom tooth this morning, thanks to his bravery and letting me pull it:)  Both boys must be in a growth spurt because it's been impossible this week to keep them full and satisfied!!

No comments:

Post a Comment