Sunday, March 10, 2013

Birthday party road trip

Derek enjoying yummy birthday cake

We had to put our purses in Derek's seat othewise he would have folded right up:)
Yesterday the kids and I ventured down to my sister's to help Keegan celebrate his 9th birthday a few days early.  We had pizza for lunch then headed to the movies.  Taking a 2 year old is definitely eventful, and unlike our movie theatres at home, this one had steps so that is where Derek chose to sit most of the time!  After the movie it was time for cake, then time to head home!  The kids had a good time and look foward to more cousin time in a couple of weeks when we celebrate Eryn's birthday.

I have to note that the other kids were not thrilled that I was taking pictures, and didn't want to take part.  Hence my photogenic Derek didn't seem to mind a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment