Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Got 'Em!

Nolan worked very hard on making a leprechaun trap at school last week.  Friday he brought it home and was still working on it after we brought it home.  After placing some "gold" inside the trap to lure 'em in, sure enough by Sunday morning he caught 'em! Those leprechauns are pretty clever, cuz he got back out, but left a pot of gold in return!!
 
As you can see, we take St. Patrick's day pretty seriously around our house.  And I can...cuz I do have a little Irish in my blood, right dad????  
 
 The kids spent the night with Grandpa and Damma (as Derek says) Carolan.  Randy and I headed to Cresco for the Brew and Stew 5K.  I ran...Randy was my cheerleader.  It was COLD but I had my best time yet, so gives me the drive to keep on training!  Sometime soon Old Man Winter needs to go, and Spring will be here! 




The kids with the Leprechaun trap

Look, he left a pot of gold:)

My littlest leprechaun and I
Eryn and I with our festive headbands

No comments:

Post a Comment