Saturday, May 31, 2014

Old Habits Die Hard

I've managed to keep up with tracking my calories and activity on the calorie count app this week.  No doubt, there are tough days where I want to slink back into old habits and eat lots of sugar and things that taste good but aren't so good for me.  Then I remind myself of how much better I feel!  I think it's also nice to have a good support system to help you reach your goals.  I have started following some people on Instagram who are looking to eat healthy and become healthier.

Last night we went to MABES PIZZA for supper, one of my favorites! I didn't go overboard but the temptation was sure there. Then it was off to the Whippy Dip for dessert. Did I get ice cream---YES!  Did I over do it? NOPE:)

This morning I went on my long run for the week, 10 miles.  I always look forward to those Saturday long runs.  It's quiet and peaceful, gives me time to focus on the things in life that really matter.  I love the Map My Run app and use it anytime I am walking or running outside.  Feel free to follow me at CathyS183.

I am still on the lookout for a half marathon to do yet this year, probably in August or September.  Keep reaching those goals!


Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment