Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014

Well, it's Christmas night and I am sitting here feeling so blessed and happy. I have a healthy loving family and that is the best gift of all!  We spent the day at home working here and there on a few projects, watching Home Alone for the upteenth time, and helping the kids set up all their new gifts.  Randy made deer loin wrapped in bacon for lunch, along with twice baked potatoes and corn. Yum!

We didn't have a white Christmas which would have been nice, but I am NOT complaining! The weather has been warmer than normal and I just hope we don't pay for it later!!  It was nice to not have to bundle up so much to go out for a walk this afternoon.

Yesterday Randy and I both worked for a part of the day and came home to have our own family Christmas.





Last night we spent it with our family on the Sabelka side.  As always we had a wonderful time.







Wishing you and yours a fabulous holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment