Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas!

I can't believe that we are already heading into the second week of December.  The tree is up, and this year we have opted for an articificial after several years of having a real tree.  Why you ask? Well, with Nolan's allergies and a nice, new space in the house to put the tree, neither Randy or I were too thrilled about the idea of cleaning up needles and making sure to water that tree every day.  So, this works just as well and is quite a bit handier!  I even got some of the gifts wrapped this weekend to put under the tree.  I'm not sure if that was a good idea or not, as Derek hasn't quite understood that just because there are presents under the tree doesn't mean we open them now. Oh, well, we'll get there:)

 We've been working on holiday baking as well.  Today Eryn and I whipped up our Peanut Butter Balls (Dad's favorite) along with a new recipe I found via Pinterest that looked simple, yet yummy for Coconut Bon Bon's.  You can add walnuts but I opted not to.  I am sure these won't last long at our house!  Here's the link if you are interested in the recipe:

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/237283474092620046/



Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment