Sunday, December 14, 2014

Two Weeks Complete!

I am  about half way through the Health Challenge and it's been great!  I started this challenge to help me get through the holidays without packing on the pounds and feeling yucky as we head into the new year.  I am not looking to lose weight, but just wanting to be healthier, happier and more confident about myself.  I am learning so much along the way and every day I am looking forward to what is next. I am seeing changes in how my body looks and I am ok with that.  I am learning about what to eat and how much to eat which has been the biggest eye opener for me this week.  You can still be healthy and enjoy the things in life that you want to, it's all about moderation!

The best thing I have learned so far on this journey is that I am passionate about wanting to be fit and  healthy and want to extend that passion to other people along my journey.

Stay tuned to see what this entails and how you, yes YOU can be happier, healthier and more confident going into 2015 with some simple tools, tips and resources that I can help you with!

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment